1469 จำนวนผู้เข้าชม |
Table of Benefits Elite Series MY Elite COVID-19
|Remarks : -|
|1. MY Elite COVID plan is limit the coverage for COVID only (not all kind of sickness) with deductible THB100,000 during the first 14 days after pass through Thailand Immigration.|
2. DEDUCTIBLE, the insured person is responsible to the first fixed amount of eligible medical expenses per visit or per disability for which the covered person is responsible for paying as
stated in the policy schedule. Deductible apply on any treatment from COVID during the first 14 days after arriving Thailand.
|3. Standard premium table for each age band for the first policy year only.|
|4. Eligible age to apply is 15 days up to 75 years of age.|
|5. MY Elite COVID plan cover is short-term plan. For example, if traveling 15 days, must purchase a full month and can buy a maximum up to 6 months.|
|6. This package is not cover any Out-Patient-Department (OPD) cases.|
7. If the insured is admitted to a hospital as an inpatient suffering from Coronavirus Infection with Positive test during the insurance period, the company will pay the actual medical expenses
upto the limit of sum insured specified in the insurance policy.
|8. This policy does not cover injury / illness / chronic disease which occur before effective date of policy which still not recover on the first effective date, and any unnecessary medical treatment.|
9. Applicant must send the completed and signed health application form together with a copy of passport for company consideration, and premium must be paid before coverage can commence
and insurance document can be issued.
10. The company reserves the right to reject any application or accept with exclusions, according to underwriting standard of the company.
11. Renewal year premium will be adjusted according to changing age of each insured person. Some insured person may be applied higher premium subject to his/her claims experiences
(Loss Ratio) of the previous policy year or may not be renewed.
|12. Health care card is not provided for this plan (re-imbursement only).|
13. The policy will be terminated when the insured travel out of Thailand or on expiry date of the policy, whichever come first.
|14. The benefit and coverage are subject to term &condition of policy.|
|15. Customers can have only one effective LMG Individual Health Insurance Policy.|
16. This medical plan will not cover medical expenses provided for bone marrow transplant, organ transplant, and kidney dialysis.
17. Information in this brochure is only preliminary information provided for the applicant to consider for applying for health insurance.
of terms and conditions, as well as the exclusions before purchasing